Wiltshire Sight was set up in 1919 as Wiltshire Blind Association. We were founded to support Blind and Partially-Sighted people, and were originally based in St John Street, Devizes. In 2014, we changed our name to Wiltshire Sight and moved into our new premises at St Lucy’s Centre, Bath Road, Devizes later that year.We want people with visual impairments to be fully supported to live their lives independently and to the full. Whether blind since birth or only just experiencing the onset of a visual impairment, we are here to help.
Our team of Community Sight Loss Advisors are on hand to offer a range of services, tailored to the specific needs of the individual, such as: