I am flexible in my availability.
I potentially only want to complete about 15 hours per week.
I am a Chartered Occupational Psychologist with 20 years of experiences working in the Public and Charity sector within the context of assisting disadvantaged individuals move into sustainable paid or unpaid work. My key roles and responsibilities have involved:
- development and use of assessment processes and tools, including psychometric, for development, selection, distance travelled and employee satisfaction surveys. This has included recruitment of senior managers for Director level appointments, measurement of clients progress on return to work programmes, development of organisations Talent pool.
- design of health and well-being service provision including development of materials and training for staff. This has included the development of training modules for advisers to use with clients, training for advisers to deliver some material, providing internal advice for employees, developing partnerships with other agencies to increase portfolio of provision.
- application of disability knowledge within a social enterprise to improve efficiencies of the business through training and upskilling managers.
- design, development, implementation and management of a new Condition Management Programme as part of one of the employability programmes. This was one of a few numbers that was managed internally and npot subcontracted to external providers.
- development of the 'gold standard' employability provision for members of Armed Forces called LifeWorks. This provision has now been delivered successfully for over fours years supporting approx 120 people per year. The success of this lead to the successful Libor funding to deliver an adapted course to spouses of serving personnel, with further roll-out to assist veterans in the Criminal Justice System. My role was in the development of the employability process model a unique model of delivery, implementation and subsequent management for the initial 3 years. LifeWorks achieved the matrix Standard within 9 months of start-up.
- development of a Vocational Assessment process for the MOD as part of their transition process for those identified as 'Wounded, Injured or Sick'. This was an incremental increase in income for this strand of the Armed Forces and Veteran delivery business.
- development of a range of evaluation processes to support and substantial the successes around all delivery that I have been responsible for.
- I have managed multi-disciplinary teams and been instrumental in recruiting and on-baording diverse teams for new projects.
I am looking for opportunities to use the skills and experiences I have to support a wider number of agencies in their work. I am open to consider any opportunities that others may think me useful either short or longer term.