I am available most evenings and weekends, with notice as my current job does include travel and nights away.
I have an eclectic skill and experience base, gathered through various roles in my career including time spent as a qualified social worker, IT implementation, Organisation Development and Change, Transformation and Digital Strategy and implementation. I also spent a number of years serving as a Local Councillor in my home town.
Through experiences gained in my current employment with PwC, I work almost exclusively with public sector organsiations, helping them to re-design how they work, use digital and technology to engage with individuals and communities and build operating models, taking a strategy through to execution. I have worked in both Local Councils , NHS and MH Trusts, developing and implementing new ways of operating, with service users at the centre of design
I have skills and experince in the following areas
- Strategy Development and Implementation
- Governance, Programme Management and Stakeholder engagement
- ICT, procurement, implementation, migration and product rollout
- Digital, development and rollout of Customer First approach in digital and web technologies
- Operating Model Design and implementation
- Web technologies
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Intelligence, data and predictive analytics
- Strategy development and implementation
I’m looking for opportunities to share my skills and knowledge with charities that aim to develop the resilience of children, adults and communities.
Whether this is strategy development through to implementation, Organisation design, benefits, customer segmentation, technology requirements and implementation, workforce and business intelligence needs