Investment professional and business development specialist. Strong understanding of university endowments’, charities’ and local governments’ funding needs with a focus on ESG, sustainability and responsible investing. Experience in presenting to senior executives and stakeholders of all levels. Proven track record in developing new partnerships. Supporter of education, social mobility and gender equality projects. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation holder.
I currently support several education-focused projects as volunteer, mentor or career coach including Maths4Girls, Founders for Schools, the Social Mobility Foundation and Girls are Investors (GAIN). In all these roles I seek to promote the visibility of female leaders in the UK and advocate for fair representation, greater diversity and access to education and professional development resources.
By joining a Board of Trustees, I would hope to dedicate my time to directing the organisation's resources to their best application, supporting initiatives that promote diversity, equality and inclusion, and improving access to services for the disadvantaged communities in the UK and abroad.
- interested in roles at board level - either as trustee or co-opted/advisory board member
- experience as mentor, career advisor and volunteer for education, youth employability and gender diversity projects
- looking for roles with a focus on business strategy, governance, networking/communications, fundraising
- keen supporter of education, environmental, social mobility and women's rights initiatives
- 10+ years of experience in the asset management industry including investments, client advisory, business development and relationship management.