I am a very competent, highly motivated, business strategist with 14 years mobile, online and content marketing industry exposure.
- Over 12 years, as an entrepreneur, I built a successful, global, mobile marketing company with high-profile customers including Microsoft and P&G, as well as a second direct-to-consumer business. I have led funding rounds and raised £1.4million in investment.
- As a consultant, I have worked with other companies in automotive, digital and creative content markets to develop and deliver their business plans, raising funding to support growth.
- I am a natural leader, strong communicator and influencer who is greatly respected by employees, peers, customers and suppliers.
- I have a real love of marketing and brand strategy but also thrive in operations management, product development and financial management.
- With commitments to my businesses and being a mother I have not had the time previously to get involved in volunteering but now I can. Through one of businesses we did run a number of mobile campaigns for charities including Comic Relief and Unicef at no profit. For Comic Relief we handled all of the mobile web traffic, visitors and donations for the charity for 3 years.
- I've recruited into my businesses, built and motivated teams, ran employee incentive schemes and have some background in HR prior to setting up my first business.