As an accomplished management executive with more than 15 years of operational and leadership experience in various challenging, goal-oriented and results driven environments, I consider myself the ideal candidate for the advertised role and rest assured that I am prepared to excel if given the opportunity.
I have a strong background in managing operations, teams, and processes aimed at delivering for all stakeholders while realizing enhanced corporate success and productivity. I have also been involved with establishing and implementing visionary business strategies and supporting employees to achieve their own individual and team goals.
As a senior leader manager, some of the highlights of my experience have included the following:
- Developing Strategy & Key Resources – people and knowledge are two good examples of this. Taking a direct approach towards broadening the range of training tools and opportunities available to the team or changing the structure of the team from individuals who work in “silos” to a highly efficient and multi skilled team who can handle a wide variety of daily tasks.
- Directing all aspects of day-to-day operations, including business development, client services and operations. Its difficult to come across anyone with the depth and breadth of the exposure I have. I have been a Sales and Business Development Manager, Head of Operations, managed Risks and Control, engaged with Auditors both internal and external, been Head of Customer Service and so on and so forth.
- Effectively managing diverse teams of employees, including hiring, pay increases, employee morale programs, annual reviews and terminations
- Implementing cost-control initiatives to maximize profits and eliminate waste whilst focussing attention on working capital needs and keeping promises made to suppliers, creditors, employees and shareholders.
- Leveraging effective relationship management, problem-solving, and communication abilities to support profitability and retain customer loyalty.
- Start-up/Re-engineering/Going Concern- I am equally as comfortable building up a new business, department or team as I am with re-engineering and existing team or maintaining the momentum for an established operation. In all cases I have worked with organisations who were in these stages during my time with them.
My skills in operational and business oversight as well as directional leadership have been developed working for some of the most highly regarded and reputable brands globally and I have learnt a lot from them.