When using our service, users agree to adhere to this Policy. This includes the following which we define as acceptable use of our service:
- Keep information, profiles, records and/or availability relevant and up-to-date.
- Use dashboards to keep all members of the community (including Reach) up-to-date, throughout the recruitment process.
- Adopt a respectful and considered approach including in the recruitment to volunteer roles or in the offering of time and skills.
Respect and Professionalism
- Ensure communication with our community members is timely.
- Keep all content and conversations professionally relevant and on topic.
- Keep communication with our community members (including Reach) respectful and considerate. Hateful, harassing, aggressive, bullying, threatening or abusive content or behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Adhere to principles of equity, diversity and inclusivity: be open, recognise potential barriers to inclusion and work to remove them. Discriminatory language or practice will not be tolerated.
Honesty and Accuracy
- Only use the Reach site for voluntary activity. Do not seek or offer payment for any assignments that you undertake
- Adhere to our volunteer, organisation and opportunity criteria.
- Be honest and accurate when you share information about yourself, your organisation or your opportunity. Any false or misleading content will be removed and may result in Reach limiting your access to the service.
Reach is committed to providing a quality service to its users and one that enables positive impactful opportunities for everyone (Reach staff included). Our Community Agreement and this Acceptable Use Policy are further underpinned by our Terms and Conditions. There may be occasions when, upon Reach’s careful consideration, it is necessary that services are refused, withdrawn or limited for users.