Find other climate volunteer opportunities
Things you can do at work
Use your expertise to push for a change - every job is a climate job!
- Project Drawdown has published guides that highlight specific, high-impact climate actions employees in common professions can take at work
- Work on Climate is an active Slack community with over 10,000 members, all working on connecting everyday jobs into the climate challenge. They provide networking, access to experts, and have lots of resources for thinking through the unique opportunities that come with your job title.
- Work for Climate aims to drive systemic change by supporting employees with courses, tools and community for employees seeking to amplify climate impact at work.
Work for a charity?
- If your charity doesn’t see itself as ‘environmental’, NPC’s Everyone's Environment is a good place to start.
- Encourage your board to take strategic action - Join our 'How can trustees take action on the environmental crises' event with NPC on 9 November at 6.30pm.
- Galvanise your CEO - Ask your CEO to sign up to ACEVO’s Climate Leadership Principles or share this blog with them
Other ways to get involved
- The Climate Majority Project can help you find, or set up, a Climate Hub near you, plus lots more.
- Or join your local Transition town.
- Money Movers supports you to take climate action with your finances, with friends or colleagues.
- Share Action helps you make sure that your pension is used to build a better world.