The foundation is an exciting new cross-sector partnership, working with youth clubs, charities, schools, businesses and Westminster City Council. Together we will shape opportunities and create the best services for children and young people in Westminster.
We are a membership organisation and will be building a vibrant membership base of organisations and people working with children and young people across the borough.
- Giving children and young people a voice in leading the YWF model from the beginning through peer research, consultation and service design.
- Developing the capacity of the children & young people sector through training, information sharing, advice, networks and grants.
- Supporting businesses to engage and invest in the next generation with access to future talent through volunteering, mentoring, professional advice and financial investment.
- Brokering funds for the sector in Westminster through consortia grant applications, corporate investment and individual philanthropy.
Our activities include:
- coordinating events and workshops for our members
- fundraising on behalf of our members
- engaging with businesses and creating partnerships with our members
- research and evaluation with our young ambassadors
- Black, asian and minority ethnic groups
- Children / families
- Voluntary sector support
- Young people