White Lodge Centre supports disabled children, young people and adults, families and carers in Surrey and the surrounding areas. This is achieved by providing high quality, innovative and individually planned services.
- To ensure disabled children, young people and adults, families and carers feel supported in the services we offer.
- To offer a wide range of services and activities to disabled adults which meet their expectations.
- To ensure disabled children and young people flourish and achieve their potential.
- To ensure all staff and volunteers are trained to meet the needs of the organisation.
- To ensure high quality services and safety is achieved across the organisation.
- To provide a welcoming, friendly and accessible environment.
- To maintain financial stability and a healthy cash flow.
- To promote White Lodge to the wider community.