We support libraries in any sector in the south west region to help improve their services to their users and local communities.
We do this by:
- Providing networking opportunities to learn from one another
- Encouraging the interlending of resources to library users, be they students, employees or the general public
- Providing training opportunities to library staff to improve their skills and confidence
- Providing grants for innovative cross sector initiatives to improve library services
- Building strategic partnerships with like minded organisations
- Promoting the role of reading for leisure and wellbeing
Our members' services help improve the lives and wellbeing of local communities. They also help with upskilling the public and enhance learning by providing access to the rich resources available from libraries in the region.