We aspire to create outstanding organisations that promote educational excellence, character development and service to communities.
Nurturing Today’s Young People, Inspiring Tomorrow’s Leaders
Our vision is wide-ranging. It encompasses aspiration, educational excellence, system leadership, social mobility and cohesion.
We aim to:
- Transform the educational achievement of the nation’s young people, schools and academies
- Elevate the life chances of young people in areas of social and economic deprivation – from all backgrounds – to help them succeed at the highest levels of education, employment and the professions
- Lead a national drive based on rigour and high expectations designed to improve school standards
- Provide more choice for parents by offering them the chance to send their children to an inspirational school
- Ensure ambition and high aspirations are rewarded through all our schools
- Make a demonstrable impact on social mobility and equality in communities that have called out for change for so long
- Create a diverse network of faith and non-faith schools, ensuring every child has access to a first-rate education that embodies opportunity for all
In doing so we will nurture today’s young people and inspire tomorrow’s leaders.
- Service – Being a responsible citizen in our community.
- Teamwork – Working together for excellence.
- Ambition – Aspiring to be our best.
- Respect – Treating others as we wish to be treated.
All our work is structured under three overarching priorities:
- Educational excellence.
- Operational excellence.
- A strong Star community.