We are a community hub in the centre of Exeter located in an area of high deprivation but attracting visitors and users from across the City and beyond. We are particularly here to help people who face barriers to employment and participation and who face multiple disadvantages. We provide a volunteer and work placement programme, a community cafe and a centre for community organisations to meet. We have an excellent track record in overcoming social isolation, increasing self esteem and improving mental and physical health.
- Manage a volunteer and work placement programme open to everyone but specialising in people who face barriers to employment and participation.
- Renting out rooms for community events and activities
- Running a community cafe
- Black, asian and minority ethnic groups
- Community safety / victim support / domestic violence
- Gardens and parks
- Health and well being / research and care
- Local / community
- Mental health
- Physical disabilities
- Refugees / migrants
- Training / employment support
- Voluntary sector support