The RSPCA Bromley & District Branch was founded in 1897 and is an independent registered charity (210632). It follows the rules and guidelines of the main RSPCA (219099). It is run by a Committee of volunteers. It does not receive funding from the Government or the main RSPCA and relies totally on donations, local fundraising and legacies to cover the cost of animal welfare, including that of the RSPCA Inspectorate, within the Branch area.
Our area covers postcodes:
BR1, BR2, BR3, BR4, BR5, BR6, BR7 and TN16(3).
The RSPCA Bromley & District Branch provides the following;
- animal neutering and welfare assistance (in association with local vets) for people on government benefits or low income living within the Branch area.
- attend fundraising events in the Branch area.
- home visits for other RSPCA Branches and the main RSPCA Animal Centres.
- animal advice and guidance for local people.
- support to the main RSPCA Inspectorate.