- Off the record Croydon has been supporting young people in Croydon for 21 years and Sutton for 4 years. We work with young people across Sutton and Croydon aged from 7-25.
- We support young people's mental health and emotional wellbeing through a number of services including counselling , a young people's counselling refugee project, on line counselling and support and a young carers project.
- Please see our website for full and extensive information about our various services
- We empower and enable young people to meet many of the challenges in life.
- We create opportunities with skilled and experienced Practioners for children and young people to explore their thoughts, feelings, actions and choices.
- We support young people through the main challenges in adolescence including moving into adulthood, starting and leaving school, leaving home, beginning employment etc
- Black, asian and minority ethnic groups
- Children / families
- Community safety / victim support / domestic violence
- Counselling / advice
- Health and well being / research and care
- Mental health
- Refugees / migrants
- Young people
London (South), CR0 2PR
An opportunity has opened up within a well established youth charity for a new trustee in the role of treasurer. Read more
Time commitment: 1/2 a day or 1 evening a month for monthly bank reconciliations. Quarterly Finance Committee (telecon) and quarterly trustee meetings (Saturdays).Read more Ask a questionApplyBookmark