Beneficiaries - Who is being supported?
- People come from a range of NHS job roles from administrative to senior medical staff.
- 81% have a White British Background, representing 19% from diverse backgrounds who are being supported.
Why are people using the service?
- Recommendations – because of positive experiences of others for example
- Because waiting lists for NHS or other services are very long, and P5 provides a short and fast service.
- Because the service is easy to access and is free.
- Because the service is independent and confidential.
What are people getting from the service?
- People are getting lots of things from our service:
- Support with getting on at work
- Support with relationships outside of work
- Strategies to help manage anxiety
- Feeling Validated
- Tools to help them get through difficult times
- The opportunity to be listened to