Many churches today still fail to follow the third directive in Christ’s instruction to his followers to preach, teach and heal. In order to assist churches in remedying this, the order of St Luke the Physician is a Christian healing order dedicated to promoting and practicing the Christian healing ministry. We facilitate and encourage churches to study and practice the Christian healing ministry as courses, offer Christian healing services and assist churches in setting up healing ministry teams. Through the services and ministry we bring comfort, healing and wholeness to Christians and non- Christians alike.
• Regular prayer and study within our chapters, to which non- members are warmly welcomes.
• Working with churches to support, encourage and equip them in developing a Christian healing ministry.
• Offering course and literature for those interested in Christian healing.
• Running an annual national conference and occasional regional conferences.
• Offering prayer for those in need both throughout chapters and website.