The New Cross Gate Trust was set up with the objectives of:
– Supporting local people to develop new skills and to access employment
– Providing high quality opportunities for life-long learning
– Encouraging healthy lifestyles
– Building an understanding and respect for the environment around us
– Building the skills, capacity and resilience within the community and local community groups to tackle the challenges we face.
– Providing and encouraging a community ‘voice’ on issues of concern to the community.
Our vision is that the local community of New Cross Gate should be able to live happy, healthy, stable and fulfilled lives.
To achieve this, our mission is to support our local community to build social networks, develop self confidence, learn new skills, improve their employment prospects, improve their health and wellbeing, feel safe and supported, and be able to access relevant services according to their needs. We work to achieve this mission through the provision of a diverse range of community services.
We run a wide range of activities for all ages as well as supporting local organisations with capacity building.
Activities for children:
Activities for adults:
Support for partner organisations: