To enable everyone affected by MS to live life to their full potential and secure the care and support they need, until we ultimately find a cure
We rely on fundraising and the efforts of our volunteers and staff, to achieve our aims:
• We will fund and promote research into finding the cause of and cure for MS, and improving care and services for people affected by MS.
• We will ensure that the MS Society produces up-to-date, accurate and accessible information tailored to meet the needs of people affected by MS and MS professionals.
• We will provide support to all people affected by MS.
• We will raise standards of care for all people living with MS.
• We will work to increase awareness of the devastating impact of MS on people’s lives, influence decision-makers, and inform about the help, support and services the MS Society can provide.
Registered charity nos 1139257/ SC041990. Registered as a limited company in England and Wales 07451571.