Our aim is to enable everyone affected by MS to live life to their full potential and secure the care and support they need, until we ultimately find a cure.
• We fund and promote research into finding the cause of and cure for MS, and improving care and services for people affected by MS.
• We ensure that the MS Society produces up-to-date, accurate and accessible information tailored to meet the needs of people affected by MS and MS professionals.
• We provide support to all people affected by MS.
• We raise standards of care for all people living with MS.
• We work to increase awareness of the devastating impact of MS on people’s lives, influence decision-makers, and inform about the help, support and services the MS Society can provide.
Our local branches are passionate about supporting people affected by Multiple Sclerosis (MS) in the local community. They offer support and information to all those affected by MS, their families and carers along with arranging regular meetings and social events for the whole family.