The Trust vision is to promote for the benefit of the public the conservation, protection and improvement of the physical and natural environment of the Upper Mersey Estuary and related areas.
Our aims are to:
- be the Upper Mersey Estuary’s most active and influential wildlife champion,
- ensure the Mersey Gateway Project is a visionary example of environmental management for future major construction projects,
- improve the natural environment around the bridge and through the Upper Mersey Estuary on both land and water,
- increase the bird and wildlife population of the Upper Mersey Estuary over the next 30 years, and
- secure additional funding for environmental initiatives in the area over the next 30 years.