LLSE supports teachers and education leaders in schools and colleges by providing leadership development programmes that build skills, confidence and knowledge. As a result of high quality teaching and leadership, children and young people are able to thrive and flourish.
LLSE's vision is that every child and young person can flourish in schools where incredible teachers, leaders and support staff inspire and enable learning
LLSE's mission is to:
• Create and deliver high quality development opportunities for school professionals
• Nurture and support communities of school teachers, leaders and support staff
• Energise, excite and support school professionals throughout their careers
• Foster school-led, system-wide improvement in the education system
• Build strategic partnerships that benefit education professionals
• Make a difference to the lives of children, young people and families
LLSE provides a range of professional learning opportunities, ranging from accredited leadership programmes to bespoke learning designed to meet sector needs. We work collaboratively with partners in the sector to design, develop and deliver leadership learning that is relevant, tailored to need and evidence-based.
We model our values of:
• A shared commitment to high expectations
• A culture of continuous quality improvement
• Professional respect and trust
• Equity and inclusion
• Creativity, innovation and learning