Good Neighbours UK (GNUK) exists to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony. Good Neighbours UK respects the human rights of our neighbours suffering from poverty, disasters and oppression, and helps them to achieve self-reliance and enable them to rebuild their hope.
* We work in any place where there is a need, regardless of race, religion, ideology, and beyond geographical constraints.
* We promote self-reliance and the sustainable development of individuals, families and communities.
* We prioritize the rights of children.
* We mobilize and organize local volunteers to participate in developing their communities.
* We encourage people to join Good neighbours as donors to participate in our work.
* We maintain professional accountability and transparency by reporting to our donors on the status of projects and finances.
* We work in cooperation with our local partners who share our community development goals.
* We strive to encourage more people to join our work as members.
GNUK encourages sustainable development while implementing our community development projects, aiming for the complete self-reliance of communities. This helps protect the basic rights of children and creates a proper environment for their healthy growth.
GN community development projects bring improvements in lives of the community members through a comprehensive approach; covering health, water and sanitation(WASH), education, income generation and protection. We also forge partnerships with communities so that community members will be able to lead their projects.