The FISH Volunteer Centre is a registered charity (charity number 1189325), run by volunteers providing a range of support services and community transport for those who are elderly, infirm or disabled within Sonning Common and all the surrounding villages.
The support we provide includes
1. Providing transport for appointments (taking safety precautions advised by Public Health England)
2. Shopping for anyone unable to get out
3. Taking paper prescriptions to the health centre and collecting/delivering medication from the health centre or chemist.
4. Providing regular phone calls for anyone in need of a friendly chat
5. Lending out talking books, music CDs and jigsaw puzzles- please phone the office for more information, we can deliver to your home if required.
6. Carrying out small repairs in people's houses
7. Collaborating with Oxfordshire foot care,
8. Continuing our home visiting service in a covid 19-safe way