Brighter Futures Together is a not-for-profit organisation building projects and partnerships to boost young people’s mental health and wellbeing. The scope of our work ranges from local (Marlow area) to regional (Thames Valley) to national.
We are a small but mighty team with extensive experience of the youth sector and a passion for making a difference. Our amazing partners include the ADHD Foundation – The Neurodiversity Charity, Together As One, the OxWell Student Survey, the Health Based Youth Worker’s Group , Marlow Youth and Community Centre and a range of NHS Trusts (Children and Young People's Mental Health Services) In everything we do we have one aim – to help young people enjoy brighter, better days, filled with opportunity, empathy and hope.
Our specific objectives include:
• Delivering our own innovative youth projects to offer opportunities for personal and social development through voluntary engagement and informal learning to support young people's mental health and wellbeing.
• Supporting the networks around young people to meet the emerging wellbeing needs of young people and their families in our community.
• Creating opportunities for young people to discover and express their abilities and skills by empowering them in their decision making.
• To build strong relationships with organisations that share our aims, offering specialist consultancy, advice and project support.
• To support the development of knowledge, skills and understanding through quality, evidence-based training, including for members of the children and young people's workforce, thus reinforcing the support professionals and families can offer young people.
We create a brighter future for young people through youth projects, consultancy and training.
Our Youth Projects are focused on Marlow and surrounding areas.