We are seeking Trustees to join our friendly and committed board
Main duties and responsibilities:
● Actively contributing to setting policy and strategic direction, defining goals, setting targets and evaluating performance.
● Actively seeking to further the strategic objectives of ESDAS, and acting in the best interests of the organisation at all time.
● Monitoring whether the service complies with its governing document and how well the needs of the beneficiaries are being met.
● Monitoring the financial position of the organisation and ensuring that it operates within its means and objects, and that there are clear lines of accountability for day-to-day financial management.
● Supporting the development of the organisation through participation in agreed projects.
Each trustee brings their own skills, experiences and qualities to the board. They add to the collective knowledge and experience by providing:
We are particularly interested in candidates with the following skills:
We are fully committed to increasing the diversity of our board. To this end we want to recruit people with different skills, life experiences and from different backgrounds.
Providing your skills and experience to the board will help to enable the organisation to continue providing invaluable support to their beneficiaries.
By becoming a Trustee with us you will be joining a friendly and committed board. You will also have the chance to see how the services delivered by our dedicated staff and volunteers make such a positive difference to our beneficiaries.