Our charity supports victims of gender-based violence. We seek for a volunteer to creating compelling social media content and images to raise our social profile & keep our audiences, followers and friends engaged.
We are urgently looking for experienced social media marketers to work with us to create compelling social media content so that we can raise awareness of gender based violence, and provide relevant content for survivors of abuse.
Duties and Responsibilities
We would like the volunteer (s) to:
3+ years of experience in social media management.
· Writing and developing marketing content for social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and LinkedIn
· Building strategies to increase social media following and /or build fundraising or awareness campaigns
· Experience with social media management tools (e.g., Loomly).
· Demonstrated ability to create engaging social media content, coupled with strong analytical skills and experience using social media analytics tools.
· Developing a coherent brand voice for social media, from content creation to community interactions
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Attention to detail & project management skills.
Strong social media impact is key to the success of the organisation as it will highlight the news, projects, successes and campaigns that are being undertaken. Social media communication will help us to raise awareness of GBV and provide support, inspiration and access to resources for victims. This will have an enormous impact on how our charity is perceived perceived and how appealing we are to new audiences. It will also help us attract donors to fund our activities.