We are seeking individuals who can offer an overview of their competencies through a Virtual Question & Answer panel. Showcase your job with your route to employment and taste of your world of work.
Could you do a pre-recorded talk to students to start off their Virtual Work Experience week? This contributes to their curriculum around Careers Information Advice & Guidance CIAG
Create a video to Introduce you or a team member by answering the following questions:-
1. What does a day look like for you?
2. Is this the job you always wanted to do?
3. How has Covid-19 affected you?
4. What motivates you?
5. What do you enjoy most about your job?
6. What are entry requirements for your job?
7. How would you encourage people to work in your sector?
8. What obstacles have you encountered? How did you overcome them?
9. What career progression is available at your organisation? Do you offer apprenticeships? Graduate trainee schemes?
10. What advice would you give your 17-year-old self?
11. What is the best advice you’ve ever been given?
12. What skills & qualities do you look for in the workforce of the future?
Please provide the following as an introduction:-
Furloughed professionals, management who will be seeking future talent, employed, personable, not camera shy, confident, role model, mentor, brand enthusiast, Lawyers, Engineers, Receptionists, Retail assistants, Hairdressers, Undertakers, Managers, Web gurus, CEO, CIO, CEO, VP, SVP everyone has a story to tell
Support young people during these uncertain times, support education, support the teaching staff, support your business involvement with community engagement, help the next generation of talent, illustrate a positive message to students, share your brand, contribute to CIAG (Careers information advice and guidance curriculum) - mainly aimed at Yr10 (14-15yr olds) but this will be used for other year groups when they return to a more standard curriculum
Motivation to help others, supporting young people, supporting the economy with young talent, positive way to contribute during 2020 and beyond. Brand recognition. Contribution will be sustainable as it will be used to have a high impact across up to 50 schools or more.