BeScience STEM is seeking an ethical, and highly organised HR and Finance Executive with a demonstrated understanding of confidentiality, integrity and accountability.
1. Perform financial management duties including generating financial data, tracking business transactions and producing monthly invoices to the client.
2. Supporting role is overseeing the financial operations of the client by reviewing monthly profit and loss statements.
3. Advise Management on decisions related to business finances.
4. Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements and best practices in financial administration.
5. Keeping records of invoices and tax payments, as well as compiling a list of reimbursements for the head of HR and Finance to perform.
1. Maintaining an accurate and efficient HR database with employee information and necessary documentation, including administering new starters, changes and leavers on the system.
2. Supporting role in the accurate processing of payroll and benefits.
3. Supporting and coordinating the onboarding process for new starters, including scheduling of orientation calls.
1. Proven bookkeeping and HR experience
2. Great collaboration and communication skills.
3. Good problem-solving, time management and organisation skills
4. Exceptional attention to detail.
5. Able to suggest and create financial and HR systems
6. Proven experience in financial reporting.
BeScience STEM provides young people with vital information on the soft skills required to stand out and succeed in an increasingly competitive job market. This will help them be better engaged and purpose-driven to pursue careers in STEM which will make a real difference in the lives of disadvantaged children and young people. Our programs also offer career planning support which improves their career prospects, reduces future NEETs and in turn improves the economy of the wider community and benefits the country as a whole. Our programs and facilitation style instill a life-long love for education, as evidenced in our past programs:
-“BeScience STEM is having an amazing impact on families and young people, from diverse backgrounds. It is a huge pleasure supporting this and I look forward to seeing it roll out nationally, supporting more families in other areas..”
Amir Mahmood (De Montfort University Outreach Officer)
-“I have 3 home-educated children, who attended the sessions. They enjoy the sessions and take an interest in their findings and the topic they have learnt about. They look forward to the sessions each week.”
Farhana Hajat (Mother of 3 children attending STEM Juniors)
Help us meet our goals and objectives!
Please apply through Reach in the first instance. Please contact us via Reach with any questions. Interviews will be an informal Google Meet chat with the head of HR. Please provide a cover letter detailing why you are interested in this role and your relevant experience.