Organisation: Peace Partners
|Location||Bath, Somerset, BA2 6QW|
|Where the role is based||Remote opportunity|
|Opportunity type||Ongoing role|
Peace Partners is seeking an enthusiastic Creative Writer to actively assist our developing charity with its external communications.
- Research and produce clear and concise written copy enabling communication of articles and stories about activities that are happening within Peace Partners and its associated partnerships and organisations
- Work with the Communications Assistant and Webmaster to develop articles and stories to be uploaded as web content and social media
- Provide advice and support for all ongoing communications content for Peace Partners
- Produce and communicate press release documentation as needed
- Assist with other Peace Partners communication activities when required
- Able to attend (approx.) bi-weekly calls via Skype
- Copywriting / journalism
- Market research
- Public relations
- Experience (at least three years professional) of writing and producing written copy for articles, and or other published media.
- Must be able to research, develop and produce copy working on own initiative
- Keen to play an important role in this exciting time in advancing the work of Peace Partners in its role supporting the Prem Rawat Foundation and its unique innovative programmes
- Good communicator
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enjoy learning and developing new skills
What impact the opportunity will have
Peace Partners needs you to help with the growth and expansion of our newly established organisation. Our goals include working towards raising awareness, improving knowledge and developing expertise in order to increase sustainability in water, air and food solutions, leading to individual peace.
If you have the desire, passion and the skills to make a difference we would welcome you on board.
What’s in it for the volunteer?
This is your chance to make a real difference in the lives of so many people worldwide through the activities and projects Peace Partners is involved with.
The opportunity will provide you with the chance to gain practical experience working within an expanding and dynamic charitable organisation.
Either in or out of office hours
Time commitment of 4 to 6 hours per week Resources required: Skype, internet connection, Ability to work from home.