An opportunity for a professional corporate fundraising person(s) to join a growing heart-led Community Interest Company to offer it's skills and expertise and help to become a well structured and marketable organisation.
MMARAP is seeking passionate people that is dedicated to fulfil such tasks -
A fun person that can identify and secure new corporate partnerships
Are you that ideal person that has
* Excellent written communication skills
* Clear understanding of the role of fundraising within the charity sector
* Ability to initiate and develop relationships with a variety of different people
* Has experience in securing corporate fundraising
* A real commitment to the aims and values of MMARAP
You’ll be part of a small purpose-driven team, playing an important role in empowering people experiencing social anxiety and isolation, where we can alter them to reach their potential. Increasing awareness and changing societal responses towards people who are feeling socially anxious and depressed through our programmes.